Thursday, April 17, 2014

This is Tenino

So this week was another pretty lame week....not really lame, but just slow I should say, it has just been hard working with solid people that have a ways to go....they all want to be baptized they're just working through different things!!
This week was the first week of my entire mission where no one took a book of Mormon!! We handed out 0!! It's kind of disheartening, but the work will continue!  It just goes to prove the pattern of life, before something great happens you have pain and sorrow.  The great thing that's happening is I get to go to the temple tomorrow!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow is our mission temple trip and I'm SO EXCITED!!! It has been so long since I've been to the temple, and I honestly am freaking out!! I can't wait to share that experience with all my mission friends, well a third of them, our mission is too big to go in one day! It will be such an amazing experience!!
Last night we got to go and talk to the youth in our ward about missionary work and how to prepare for a mission! I realized that I did not do as much preparation as I wish that I had! But one thing I realized also was that whom the Lord calls he qualifies!! I realized how much I had changed because I said I didn't talk to anyone really before the mission and all the youth were shocked!! Who would have ever thought people wouldn't know I was shy? haha!! I love the spirit and progression, it is INCREDIBLE!!!!
Anyway, sorry I don't have more exciting things to share this week, I'm just being a servant of the lord and growing closer to the Savior everyday....I'm doing the greatest work that I or anybody could be doing right now!!  I love being a missionary!
Well, I hope you all have a good week! And to make this email more exciting I hope you enjoy these pictures with me, Sister Stevens, and our cow possie! They followed us all down the fence! It was funny!!!!  They didn't want a BOM though.... :( haha!!
I hope you all have a great week!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment