Monday, May 5, 2014

Another week in Tenino

This week has been a weird, cool, wet, fun week! So it was the 1st week of the new transfer and my new companion is Sister Dallas Smith.  She is awesome! She is from Rexburg, ID and is 21.  Her family actually owns Pizza Pie Café, crazy huh? I'm hoping to somehow get a job from it, she said one just opened in Orem, that's pretty cool!!
Anyway, so the work is going alright, all of our investigators are going very slowly though, they are all stuck on the sincerely praying about the BOM and Joseph Smith thing, which is HUGE, they have to do that!! I'm not too worried though, I know that as long as we keep working hard our work will be paid off in some way.
We did meet this crazy lady this week though, it was pretty entertaining.  She repeated herself like a billion times, we had a 5 minute conversation, and it took 40 minutes.....it was hilarious! She told us about how she didn't like Mormons bc her uncle abused her and he was a Mormon (not funny, but sad) and how her dad beat up her uncle, but then her uncle lost his legs due to diabetes, and now she loves her uncle.  She also told us about how she is a witch and she's a witch bc her mom was a witch, and she just hasn't mastered the skills yet....and then she repeated about 5-6 times....haha! It was quite the hoot!
Well, there wasn't much else major that happened, oh except Jeffrey Bishop up in Belfair got baptized on Saturday, I was sad I didn't get to go, but I'm so happy that he was finally able to get baptized like he has wanted to for so long! 
Well, I can't believe that it's already almost mothers day!! I'm excited to see you guys, even though I feel like it was only yesterday I saw your beautiful faces!!
I hope you have an amazing week!! I'll see you sunday!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
Sister Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment